TXT (46 KB)
PDF (3.4 MB)
EPub (13.3 MB)
Mobi Kindle Edition (19.1 MB)
Audiobook MP3 full length (451 MB)
A fully revised, new edition of one of the bestselling real estate investing guides of all time
Through its five previous editions, Investing in Real Estate has shown investors how to intelligently build wealth with their investments in houses, condominiums, and small apartment buildings. Unlike many titles in this genre, Investing in Real Estate steers clear of the hyped-up no cash, no credit, no problem promises. Instead, it provides sound, real-world advice and instruction that reflects the authors time-tested wisdom and experience. This book shows you how to invest profitably, safely, and reliably as you navigate the risks and opportunities of todays property market. It covers all the topics investors need to master, including how to find, negotiate, finance, lease out, and manage your property acquisitions. Plus, you will discover how to add tens of thousands of dollars of value to nearly any property. Whether you plan to start investing or move your current investing strategy to a higher level, two decades of sales success testifies to the fact that this investing guide stands superior to any others that you will find.
This new edition covers all the recent changes in the market, including the latest housing rescue legislation from Congress, a historical review of how to profit from property cycles, and insightful new ways to gain from the current excess inventories of for-sale properties, foreclosures, and REOs.
- Author Gary W. Eldred has also authored ten other successful real estate titles, including The Beginners Guide to Real Estate Investing, The 106 Mistakes Homebuyers Make--and How to Avoid Them, and The 106 Mortgage Secrets that All Borrowers Must Learn--but Lenders Dont Tell
- Completely revised to cover current ways to prosper in todays property markets
- Includes new, insider techniques for foreclosure investing
- Features fifteen new ways to profit with property investments
- Shows you how to buy properties for less than they are worth from many sources including auctions, bank sales, and homebuilders
Investing in Real Estate, Sixth Edition retains its premier position as the most reliable, informative, and comprehensive guides to successful real estate investing.